What's this blog really about?

You may notice a variety of topics here - from business, to charity promotion, even to local news, but the primary reason this blog was created was to alert readers to the hostile atmosphere and sexual harassment at The Danville Register & Bee. The readers and creator of this blog want a FULL FRONT PAGE apology in the Danville Register & Bee, plus the disciplining of those individuals involved. Until then, we'll continue to post regular updates. To tolerate THIS kind of behavior by a major media network is intolerable. And this isn't just ONE instance. Media General has been sued nationwide for racism and sexism, yet they CONTINUE to keep the offenders employed. Why? And why am I doing this? TRUTH compels me.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Talk of the town!

The emails are still coming in! I understand some folks don't know how to post a comment, and that's okay. You can email me and I'll post it for you. Don't worry! I won't use your name.

Another reader writes:

"Becky, Talk of the town Tuesday! What few Danville readers the paper still has were in for a shock as they opened their Tuesday September 16, 2008 paper and saw nine obits which had run in the Saturday August 16,2008 paper...What did the families and friends think of this? What about the families and friends of those they were to be in the paper Tuesday announcing visitations Tuesday and funerals scheduled for Wednesday? How can the Register & Bee staff and management be so incompetent?... I can't believe any business continues to advertise with them..It makes the businesses look like they are run by IDIOTS!..I stopped my paper long ago as many others have and I'm sure on a daily basis as I hear around town ......we will be going to Greensboro and HighPoint Saturday to shop...But do shop with those that advertise in the Piedmont Shopper,Chatham Star Tribune,Showcase Magazine and those on WBTM 1330...Love Your Blog ...Its the Talk of The Dan River Region and more....Everybody is reading it....The Truth Will Set You Free...."

No comments: