What's this blog really about?

You may notice a variety of topics here - from business, to charity promotion, even to local news, but the primary reason this blog was created was to alert readers to the hostile atmosphere and sexual harassment at The Danville Register & Bee. The readers and creator of this blog want a FULL FRONT PAGE apology in the Danville Register & Bee, plus the disciplining of those individuals involved. Until then, we'll continue to post regular updates. To tolerate THIS kind of behavior by a major media network is intolerable. And this isn't just ONE instance. Media General has been sued nationwide for racism and sexism, yet they CONTINUE to keep the offenders employed. Why? And why am I doing this? TRUTH compels me.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Donations

Why donations? To defray the cost of my medical bills for the PTSD and problems caused by working at Media General. I received an email from Ann Austin today saying the bill for my last three months of premiums is $797.60.

If I don't pay that then I'll have thousands of dollars more to pay for the overnight stay in the hospital for stress related heart problems. Plus - I'm still seeing a therapist for the PTSD. The donations go through Paypal who send me the money. If every reader just donates $1 I can cover the bill....although it is due today....sigh.

Anyway - prayers work too. God is greater than Media General. Their constant denouncement of Him will come back around - those of us who believe know this. Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess - that Jesus Christ is Lord - even those at Media General....Thank you for your prayers. If you are not a believer and are offended by that, that is your right. My faith gets me through.

Thank you - all who have written and who keep writing! I'm not stopping. The main stream media fears Media General attorneys, but thousands of bloggers really don't care!

No comments: