What's this blog really about?

You may notice a variety of topics here - from business, to charity promotion, even to local news, but the primary reason this blog was created was to alert readers to the hostile atmosphere and sexual harassment at The Danville Register & Bee. The readers and creator of this blog want a FULL FRONT PAGE apology in the Danville Register & Bee, plus the disciplining of those individuals involved. Until then, we'll continue to post regular updates. To tolerate THIS kind of behavior by a major media network is intolerable. And this isn't just ONE instance. Media General has been sued nationwide for racism and sexism, yet they CONTINUE to keep the offenders employed. Why? And why am I doing this? TRUTH compels me.

Monday, June 30, 2008

What do they owe you?

What happens when you have a clerk-typist HR person? Conflicting information. First I'm told I owe $194 for my portion of medical premiums. Then it balloons to $797. Now it's back to $194 that I simply "owe" Media General. Uh huh. For what? Hard to get an answer. Spend less time in the break room or loading dock and more time in the office guys.

Hmmmm...well, what does Media General owe me? What do they owe the community? What do they owe the victims of their ongoing bullying?

You tell me. What does Media General and The Register and Bee owe Danville?

No comments: